Are you using a Mac computer? Looking for an easy way to download and install Showbox on Mac? If yes is your answer for both the questions, you are in the right page. Follow the simple step by step instructions given below to download and install Showbox on your Mac computer.
Once you install Show box on Mac, you can stream HD movies, music videos, TV shows, etc., totally for free!
Steps To Download And Install Showbox On Mac
You can play Showbox on Mac by using the following two methods.
Method 1: Run Showbox On Mac Using ARC Welder
1) To get started, download and install Google Chrome browser in your Mac. If you have installed it already, skip this step.
2) Next, open up Chrome Browser and follow this link to visit the “ARC Welder” chrome extension page.
3) Now click on “Add To Chrome” as shown in the screenshot above and install the extension in your Chrome browser.
4) Once installed, go to “Apps” in Google Chrome and click on “ARC Welder“.
5) Now you have to select the directory where “ARC Welder” would save the data of the apps installed. Select a directory by using the “Choose” button as shown in the screenshot below.
6) Once done, download Showbox APK to your computer.
7) Next, go to Google Chrome, click on “Add Your APK” in ARC Welder and choose the downloaded “showbox.apk“.
8) Once the app is installed, choose “Fullscreen” in “Form Factor” and click on “Test” to run Showbox app in your Mac computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed Showbox on your Mac using ARC Welder.
If you encounter “Connection Error: Check your internet connection“, open up Showbox in new tab by following this path: Apps -> Showbox.
If you encounter “WebGL is not supported” error, follow the instructions given below:
a) Go to “Settings” in Chrome browser and click on “Show Advanced Settings“.
b) Under “System“, enable “Use Hardware Acceleration When Available“.
c) Now enter “chrome://flags” in Chrome browser address bar and hit “Return“. Once done, enable “Override Software Rendering List” as shown below.
That’s it. You have successfully enabled WebGL in your Mac’s Google Chrome browser. For confirmation, enter “chrome://gpu” in chrome address bar, hit “Return” and check WebGL has been Hardware Accelerated.
Method 2: Run Showbox On Mac OS Using Genymotion
1) To get started, sign up for Genymotion and download Genymotion for Mac OS X 64 bits as shown below.
2) Once done, install it in your Mac computer. You don’t have to install “Genymotion Shell“.
3) Now download Virtual Box and install it in your Mac computer.
4) Next, launch “Genymotion” and “Sign In” to your account.
5) Now hit “Add” and choose a device (any device with 1080*1920 resolution and Android 4.4.4 or later version).
6) Once added, open up the virtual device by clicking on it.
7) Next, download Showbox APK to your Mac computer. Once done, drag and drop “showbox.apk” file as shown below to install Showbox on your Mac computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed showbox on your Mac computer. Using showbox app you can watch free HD movies, TV shows, sports videos, etc., totally for free.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.