Are you looking for a way to download Showbox for PC? Would you like to get a detailed guide for downloading Showbox apk (Android app) and install it in your Desktop or Laptop computer? If yes is your answer, you are in the right page.
Here I have given two different methods for installing Showbox on your PC i.e., by using Bluestacks windows application and by using ARC Welder chrome application. Let’s check them out.
Download And Install In Your Computer Using Bluestacks:
1) To get started, download and install Bluestacks in your computer. Once done, launch the Bluestacks application window.
2) Now download Showbox 4.73 apk (latest version) to your computer.
3) Once you have download the apk file, go to Bluestacks and click on “Install APK” button given in the sidebar menu.
4) Now choose “showbox_4.73.apk” to install Show box app in your computer. Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the app icon in the Bluestacks Window.
That’s it. Now click on “Show Box” icon to launch the app and enjoy watching movies, music videos, sports videos, etc., totally for free.
Let’s find out the tutorial for installing Showbox on PC using ARC Welder Google Chrome app.
Download And Install Show Box On PC Using ARC Welder:
1) To get started, download and install Chrome browser in your computer. If you have already installed the browser, you can skip this step.
2) Next, open up Google Chrome browser, download ARC welder app and install it.
3) Once the app is successfully installed in your browser, a new window will open up showing up the list of apps in your Chrome browser. In that, click on “ARC Welder“.
4) Now the “ARC Welder” welcome screen will open up. Click on “Choose” and select a folder in your folder (this is where the installed app’s data will be stored).
5) Next, you will see the “Test your App” screen. Click on “App your APK” and choose “Showbox_4.73.apk” file, which you have already download.
6) Now you will be asked to set “Orientation“, “Form Factor” and “Resize” for Show box app. Don’t change the default settings and click on “Test“.
That’s it. Show box android app will be installed in your Google chrome browser and once the installation process is finished, it will launch automatically in a new window.
These are the two methods which you can use to download and run Showbox app on your PC. If you encounter any issues while following any of these above two methods, do let me know by dropping a comment below.